Do you know that more than 35% of the police recorded cases of suicides are committed by youth between 15-24 years of age? Let’s admit for a moment, we all crave for safe space not just to survive but to thrive!
#SafeSpaceCampaign: Open Worldwide
Show your safe space through a 59 seconds video explaining why it is safe, you need not be present at the space. Your support towards the movement with a dream of enabling safe spaces for every young person in India and the World will be much appreciated. Us hashtag: #mysafespace and #indianyouthcafe and don't forget to tag us @indianyouthcafe in your post for identification purpose.
Alternatively, you can share the video with us on google drive at
Tell us about your safe place and win year-long access to India’s one and only youth cafe and goodies.
Eligibility: a.) 10-24 years b.) Smartphone
Steps to participate:
1. Brainstorm and identify your safe space. ( e.g. your garage, your office, etc. )
2. Navigate to your safe place.
3. Take your Smartphone out.
4. Guide everyone through a 59-second video of your safe space citing reasons why you consider it safe. Be Creative.
5. Using the following hashtag, #Mysafespace and tags: @urbandesihouse and @indianyouthcafe: Post the video on Instagram and Facebook.
6. Stay Tuned to win a chance to get free Co-work credits for year and loads of goodies.
Intern with us: http://bit.ly/jobsatiyc / Link in bio or send your resumes to
Volunteer with us! :